Quit smoking is a very difficult thing. Smoking can be the main reason for many health issues, but it does not give any lift to quit smoking. Smoking gives you a temporary and high adhesion which gradually makes you addicted to smoking because nicotine sends you a good feeling to the brain.
You are here because you want to quit smoking, which means you have won half of the battle, only you have to know how to start. In this article, we will help you to know how to quit smoking, the benefits of quit smoking and the effects after you quit smoking.
How to quit smoking
According to the research, if a regular smoker stops smoking today, his/her body will start to recover as it owns. So it doesn’t mean how often or how much time you retain smoked. Quit smoking is not an easy thing to do, you have to take your patience, it is not a single day thing, it is a battle which you have to fight deliberately.
If you follow yourself in these described ways you will be able to know how to quit smoking.
- Stay with your decision: To convince yourself not to smoke is a very challenging thing. You have to face the challenge and stay with your decision. If you can’t face the challenge you must find out the reason and solve the problem. If you fail next time, don’t let yourself down. Maybe you are not ready to quit smoking next time, maybe you are not doing this in a proper way. Try yourself to stay on the decision you will win.
- Choose a date: mark a date on your calendar from which reminds you when you are going to stop smoking. The date must not be too far or too close to the present date, while you can prepare yourself.
- Oral addiction: smoking is also an addiction. When you are trying to stop smoking your mind gets a signal from the oral sensor. For the alternative of smoking or oral addiction, you can eat chewing gum or fresh vegetables to divert your mind.
- The first step to win: The most critical time while you are trying to stop smoking in the first two weeks. In these two weeks, you have to make yourself busy and think about doing something you like and motivate yourself as much as you can. If you can control yourself from these first two weeks the addiction of smoking will remove slowly.
- Avoid common habits: there are two types of the smoker, one regular and the other occasional. Some of the smokers smoke after drinking alcohol or with friends or with colleagues while others smoke in morning coffee or in a car or in a break or at the end of the day. You have to avoid this common habit and set your mind to the goal. Throw away cigarettes and all other tobacco products from your home car and workplace. If you can avoid this common habit you will be able to quit smoking in a very fast way.
Medicine to quit smoking: Lots of medicine to quit smoking are available in the market, but you should use it after consulting a doctor.
Those that describe medicine are used as per the smoker’s condition. Do not use this medicine as your own because every medicine has side effects. Use those medicines as the doctor prescribed for you.
Quit smoking benefits: There are lots of benefits of quit smoking. The main benefit is that the body is gaining its power and recovering itself automatically. After some days you can change your own body. Let’s see the quit smoking benefits
- Break that addiction chain.
- Decreased heart problem.
- Reduce the cholesterol level.
- Prevent lung damage.
- Reduce the chances of cancer.
- Increase Immunity power.
- Makes bone and muscles strong.
- Improve the blood flows
- Sexual healing
- Reduce belly fat.
- Clean your face.
Conclusion: Now you know the way to quit smoking, medicine to quit smoking and how to quit smoking. If you follow the way as mentioned in the article you will win the battle and get a healthy and beautiful life.